Table of Contents
Here is my personal review and opinion about using TransferWise to Transfer money worldwide at very cheap rates and costs. Whether you are going to start a working holiday, you are planning to emigrate or want to pay a business relation, anyone who wants to transfer money abroad can use these tips to save a lot on the costs of transferring money internationally in the year 2020.
About 5 years ago I came across TransferWise from the people who set up Skype and Paypal. People who know how to deal with bureaucracy and can break through high costs. They have now succeeded again with their new project. You can now transfer money internationally at a fraction of the costs that banks charge as standard.
How? Very simple, the money is transferred in a much smarter way. You transfer it to your TransferWise account and they pay from their US account. You can transfer money globally with their system practically worldwide.
How does money transfer via TransferWise work?
The TransferWise money transfer system is really simple, safe and reliable. You can transfer money abroad in a few simple steps.
1. Create a free account on TransferWise.
2. Choose how much and to whom you want to transfer money.
3. Follow the steps and enter all info.
4. You transfer the money to their European bank via your own bank, with a credit card or iDEAL (all options are free because of European payment).
5. You will be kept well informed by e-mail: the money has been received by them until it is now transferred to the recipient.
6. In a few hours, the money is with the recipient on the other side of the world and you have to pay a minimal amount of costs (all transfers go through a local bank, both on your side and on that of the recipient).
Up to 8x cheaper than a regular bank! Also, create a free account with TransferWise and you will immediately see how much you save on transferring money abroad.
My Review experiences with TransferWise
The cheapest way to transfer money abroad?
Conclusion: TransferWise is really the cheapest
New from TransferWise: local bank account
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
I am a crypto hobbyist, i offer Tips and Reviews on the best blockchain technology, crypto assets, emerging fintech trends, Country flags, banks virtual accounts, and the best Paying Legit Networks.
Check out my Latest Articles in the Following Categories here:
Cryptocurrency Payment System Countries Credit Card Reviews