LocalBitcoin is another marketplace where users can trade Bitcoin using Paypal. It is one of the fastest ways to buy bitcoin these days.
This will require a face-to-face transaction with a local or remote seller where negotiation is arranged and prices are negotiated in advance. When meeting with your seller, you will need an internet connection to access your bitcoin wallet.
Since you are dealing with a real person, credibility will not be an issue here, but be careful to protect yourself to a minimum level of security. LocalBitcoin offers a built-in reputation system that will allow you to deal with people with a good reputation on the platform (like on eBay for example). In addition to the escrow service, you can also click on the trader’s name to check their ratings and the number of trades they have made in the past. Many payment methods are available here such as Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram, SEPA transfer or cash.
Check out more:
By purchasing bitcoin through Paypal, you will need to find a seller who is also willing to trade bitcoin using this payment method. Please note that not all sellers necessarily accept Paypal on this platform!
Since the seller pays a lot of fees via Paypal (the platform is known to be quite greedy in terms of transaction fees on the seller’s side) and also takes a high risk for this type of transaction, he will normally charge you fees. and you will be able to get your Bitcoins instantly.
For some sellers, they will require their buyer to have an initial reputation to avoid scams. You will therefore have to carry out several small transactions to acquire a certain reputation on the platform.
Here are 3 easy steps to buy bitcoin with Paypal on LocalBitcoin:
1. Visit the website of LocalBitcoin and enter your search parameters such as the amount of bitcoin you want to buy.
2. Find a seller in the list and check them one by one. Always check the following points:
- Reviews – located under the seller’s name, choose the one with a high number of positive reviews.
- Trading Limits – you will see how much bitcoin a seller is willing to trade.
- Payment window – indicates the time you have to make the payment. Always read the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. Complete the transaction by entering the amount you wish to purchase then click on “Send transaction request” .
You have just made your first Bitcoins transaction with Paypal here!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
I am a crypto hobbyist, i offer Tips and Reviews on the best blockchain technology, crypto assets, emerging fintech trends, Country flags, banks virtual accounts, and the best Paying Legit Networks.
Check out my Latest Articles in the Following Categories here:
Cryptocurrency Payment System Countries Credit Card Reviews