This is how you can block your Access bank account instantly by USSD Code from any device/SIM card network in Nigeria, if your ATM card or phone is stolen, and or fraudsters tempered with your bank account. This is to prevent unauthorized person from withdrawing your money or having further access to your bank account, and your private data.
Check out more:
Securing your financial assets is paramount in today’s digital age. While the USSD code feature provided by Access Bank for blocking accounts is a crucial step in safeguarding your funds against unauthorized access, it’s also important to explore other avenues for financial management and growth. One such avenue is the use of automated trading platforms like Immediate Peak, which offer advanced solutions for trading in cryptocurrencies. These platforms utilize algorithms to analyze market trends and execute trades, potentially offering an additional layer of financial growth and security. It’s essential, however, to remain vigilant and informed about all financial tools you choose to use, ensuring they align with your personal financial goals and risk tolerance.
HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ACCESS/DIAMOND BANK ACCOUNT AND SIMCARD WITH USSD CODE FROM ANOTHER PHONE
With any mobile phone, you can block your Access/Diamond bank account and registered phone number from unauthorized debit transaction. This is done simply by dialing *901*911# ussd bank code on any phone available. You may be required to type in your account number, phone number and name. Automatically, your account will be blocked. This will work on all mobile networks providers in Nigeria including MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT and GLO. Follow these steps:
- Dail “*901*911#” on any phone available.
- Press “2” to block account and send to reply.
- Now you need to Select your options Press 2 to block Third party phone number and press send to reply.
- Enter the lost/stolen registered Access bank account phone number of the account you want to block and press send. (The number must be linked to your Account)
- All done! You will now be sent a confirmation message that your request is successful.
This will enables you to deactivate your accounts using any alternative phone number, protecting and preventing unauthorized transactions safeguarding your money before official reports are directed to Access Bank.
How To Reactivate/Unblock Access bank Your USSD Profile Code from your phone After it is blocked.
Are you wondering to know how to quickly reactivate and Unblock your Access bank USSD code to enable you to transfer funds. Follow these steps below:
- Make sure you have retrieve the lost or stolen mobile number connected/linked to your Access/Diamond bank Account.
- Make sure you have all your account details ready including your ATM, BVN and any other personal information. You can also contact the Access bank Customer care or go to any of the bank Physical branch in your state, explain to them that you need to reactivate your USSD PROFILE.
- Dial *901# on your phone.
- Select “Transfer,” and press send.
- You will instantly be prompted to enter the last “6” digits of your New Access Bank Debit Card number. ( If you do not have a Debit card, you will be given an alternative to enter your date of birth, and it must be the same as your use to open the account.)
- Next, enter your Access Bank account number.
- Create a new “4” digits authentication PIN you will use to confirm your transactions. Do not use your old pin again for the New USSD Profile.
- Confirm your New PIN and complete the activation process.
- Once you have completed the activation process, you will be prompted with a successful notification.
This is how To Reactivate and Unblock your Access bank USSD Profile Code from your phone.
How to contact Access bank customer care to Reactivate/Unblock your USSD CODE Account Profile
You can talk to the customer service at Access Bank directly by calling the 24/7 helplines 07003000000, 01-2802500, 01-2712005-7 and listen for the self-service option. You can also contact them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MyAccessBank
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
I am a crypto hobbyist, i offer Tips and Reviews on the best blockchain technology, crypto assets, emerging fintech trends, Country flags, banks virtual accounts, and the best Paying Legit Networks.
Check out my Latest Articles in the Following Categories here:
Cryptocurrency Payment System Countries Credit Card Reviews