With Payoneer, you can open a US virtual bank account (Checking VBA) for non-USA residents online without the need for Social Security Number(SSN)/ ITIN or registering a business entity nor having to pay taxes in the USA or visit the United States of America in the year 2021. This is the best Paypal alternative for foreigners to receive payments from American companies or International companies which support direct deposit to US bank accounts.
What you need to know About Payoneer Virtual USA Bank Account in the year 2021:
- To open a USA Payoneer Virtual bank account online, you don’t have to be a US resident. Everyone can create a United States virtual bank account with a valid means of identification such as email, phone number, driving license, and international passport l.
- You will have to prove that you are a real online marketer, affiliate, blogger, or freelance, and you will only use the Payoneer US bank payment service to send and receive payments.
- You don’t need a US bank account to set up a Payoneer virtual account.
- After you open your free Payoneer account, you will get access to your local receiving numbers. These are numbers similar to bank account numbers in the US, EU, UK, Japan, and Mexico.
- You can withdraw funds to your local bank account in your own currency or use them in other ways.
Check out more:
How to get a Payoneer virtual bank account in the year 2021:
The USA virtual bank account is what allows you to receive payments from US companies in USD. The best part? It’s enabled automatically when you register for a Payoneer Account.
- You must be an internet marketer, affiliate, freelancer, or blogger to qualify.
- Create your Payoneer account and request a free USD debit MasterCard.
With your free MasterCard online companies will be able to send a direct payment to your account. With your funds received in USD, you can pay/withdraw using your card directly.
- Receive and activate your card
Activate your Payoneer MasterCard and link it to your account, then you will receive an email to apply for the Payoneer US bank account service where you can apply for a virtual US bank account.
- Apply for your VIRTUAL BANK SERVICE:
Reply to the email and Mention all things that you can do to convince the Payoneer team to approve your application. It is always a good idea to let them know that you have an online business and require a US bank account to receive payments from US companies such as ShareASale, Amazon, ClickBank, Commission Junction, Freelancer, Fiverr and JVZoo, etc.
- Get your application Approve
Depending on your request letter and the platform you used (e.g: Freelancing, email affiliate marketing, blogger), Your application request should be approved by the team, you should receive a USA bank account from either First Century or Bank of America.
Sign up and get started from the official Payoneer Website Here.
How to enable the Virtual Global Payment Service:
The virtual Global Payment Service from Payoneer allows you to receive payments from companies and marketplaces globally, by providing you with receiving accounts to which you can receive payments in supported currencies.
If your account is eligible for the Global Payment Service you will automatically be assigned with receiving accounts in USD and GBP. If you would like to add an additional account in a different currency, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Payoneer.
- Go to the “Receive” tab and select “Global Payment Service”.
- Press on the required currency and you will be directed to a page where you can submit the request for the service.
In case you don’t see any currency, it means that there are no additional currencies available at the moment.
If you don’t have the Global Payment Service, yet. Here’s how to get it:
- Sign in to Payoneer.
- Click on the “Receive Tab” and select “Global Payment Service”.
- Review the information, and click “Open my accounts”.
If needed, you’ll be asked to provide the required identity documents.
Once you provide all requested documents, you can track the approval status of your receiving account from the “Pending accounts” tab in “Receiving accounts”.
When your accounts are approved, they’ll appear under “Approved accounts” and you’ll be able to start using them to get paid.
What other countries and currencies do the Payoneer virtual account service support?
- US (USD) / Payments via ACH
- EU countries (EUR) / Payments via SEPA
- United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales (GBP) / Payments via BACS and FPS
- Japan (JPY) / Payments via Zengin
- China (CNH) / Payments via CNaps
- Australia (AUD) / Direct Entry Payments (BECS)
- Canada (CAD) / Payments via EFT
How does it work?
- Log in to Payoneer.
- From the menu, select Receive > Global Payment Service.
- Select the currency in which you want to receive the payment.
- Send customers the details you see on the screen (note that different details are offered for each currency).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
I am a crypto hobbyist, i offer Tips and Reviews on the best blockchain technology, crypto assets, emerging fintech trends, Country flags, banks virtual accounts, and the best Paying Legit Networks.
Check out my Latest Articles in the Following Categories here:
Cryptocurrency Payment System Countries Credit Card Reviews