With just #50 you can apply and get MTN Football scholarships to American University from Nigeria.
Check out more:
The MTN Football Scholar is a scholarship program that connects MTN with the positive dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths for international exposure in Soccer and education.
It provides a platform for Nigeria’s best student athletes/soccer players that are academically sound to earn scholarships to American universities and SAT exam preparations and training under top Nigerian national team personnel and coaches.
How to apply for MTN Football scholarship as a Student in Nigeria with SMS 2022/2023:
It is available and open to students within 16 and 20 years of age. If you are send your Age, location, and Full Name as an SMS to 4000 at the cost of only #50 (Fifty Naira).
How to apply for MTN Football scholarship as a Student in Nigeria online 2022/2023:
- Go to https://foundation.mtnonline.com/scholarship/stss.
- Obtain the MTN Foundation Scholarship Via MTN Foundation Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the MTN Foundation Scholarship exercise.
- Print out your Scholarship Registration slip afterward.
Finally, Wait for the feedback.
- Must have scored at least a C6 in WASSCE including Mathematics and English
- Auditions will be carried out and you will be invited. After you have been invited, you must go to the audition venues with the following documents;
- ID card, international passport or drivers license for identification
1 passport photograph
- All candidates must bring their birth certificates, transcripts/term reports from JSS3 through SS3 (or up to current grade level), and proof of WASSCE results (if applicable) to the audition venues.
- Port Harcourt
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
I am a crypto hobbyist, i offer Tips and Reviews on the best blockchain technology, crypto assets, emerging fintech trends, Country flags, banks virtual accounts, and the best Paying Legit Networks.
Check out my Latest Articles in the Following Categories here:
Cryptocurrency Payment System Countries Credit Card Reviews