|Facebook fundraising ideas|
Facebook is the premier social networking site in the world at the moment, recently passing the 300-million-member mark, and its basic services are free to use.
Why do you need a Facebook/Fanpage:
How it works:
So what can you do in the way of fundraising with a Facebook page? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Post your mission, Web site, and programs.
- Add photos of your staff or facilities, as well as photos of your programs in action if that’s appropriate.
- Add videos of staff members or recent programs.
- Create an events page to publicize upcoming events.
- Answer questions from fans and donors.
- Add a Causes module to raise funds online.
- Send updates to all your fans.
- Make use of Facebook advertising to expand your fans base.
- You can also target some specific group of people that will support your cause based on age, occupation, country and interests.
- It is not always about money, always encourage people to share your post and updates to their friends, loved ones and families.
5 More Tips and ideas on sharing your organization Facebook page:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
I am a crypto hobbyist, i offer Tips and Reviews on the best blockchain technology, crypto assets, emerging fintech trends, Country flags, banks virtual accounts, and the best Paying Legit Networks.
Check out my Latest Articles in the Following Categories here:
Cryptocurrency Payment System Countries Credit Card Reviews